Playing around with the new +Bundle Monster nail plates again! I'm in love with this wood grain and definitely need to buy more brown nail polishes so I can try different looks! Fox nails have been on my to-do list for a while, and since it was a challenge for #31Nails2014, I decided now was the perfect time.
Brown was also a challenge with #randomnailartnov, so this look completes two challenges in one.
- Nail Star - red/brown (no name)
- Ulta - On Taupe of the World
- Revlon Dark Pleasures - Talk Dirty
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
- Wet n Wild - Black Crème
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-608 (wood grain)
- Rubber stamper
- Nail art brush
- Dotting tool
- Base and top coats
To create this foxy look:
- Apply the base colors - middle in On Taupe of the Word, the rest in Talk Dirty.
- Use On Taupe of the World to stamp the wood grain (BM-608) on each of the dark brown nails.
- Use the red/brown polish to paint the fox head. The polish I used has a striping brush attached, but you can use a nail art brush with a different polish.
- Use a nail art brush and white polish to paint two ovals for the fox face. Be sure to leave space down the middle to represent the nose.
- Use black polish and a dotting tool for the eyes, and a nail art brush and Talk Dirty to paint the nose and triangles in the centers of the ears.