In honor of Black Friday, I decided to do a black and negative space mani. This is another rare occasion where both of my hands are painted in the same theme, and I think the first time I'm posting about two hands in one post.
Although it is hard to see in this photo, one hand has silver studs, while the other has gold. I wanted to do a mixed silver and gold look.
- Wet n Wild - Black Crème
- Nail vinyls - French tip and chevron
- Nail striping tape
- 2mm silver and gold round studs
- 3mm and 4mm gold square studs
- 3mm silver round stud
- 3mm and 4mm silver square studs
- Silver caviar beads
- Base and top coats
I didn't get to take pictorial pics for this look. I was rushing to get it painted before leaving for Thanksgiving dinner, so I'll only have descriptive instructions. To create this look:
- Thumb - Apply a chevron nail vinyl and paint the tip black. Add a 4mm gold square stud to the base.
- Index - Use nail striping tape to create two chevrons; one chevron twice as thick as the other. Paint the entire nail black, then remove the tape.
- Middle - Use a French tip nail vinyl and paint a black tip. Add a 2mm gold round stud to the base.
- Ring - Paint the entire nail black, then add a 3x3 grid of 3mm gold square studs.
- Pinky - Same as middle nail.
- Thumb - Paint the entire nail black, and add a vertical line of 4mm silver square studs.
- Index - Use a chevron nail vinyl and paint the tip black. Add a 3mm and 4mm silver square stud, and two 2mm gold round studs in a random pattern.
- Middle - Use a French tip nail vinyl to paint a black tip. Add a 2mm round silver stud to the base.
- Ring - Use two chevron nail vinyls horizontally to create an "X" on the nail. Paint the top and bottom triangular sections with black polish. Add a 3mm round silver stud to the center, and four caviar beads around it.
- Pinky - Same as middle finger.