Growing up, I played with a lot of toys targeted towards boys like My Buddy and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but I also LOVED Barbies. I was going to paint the Barbie logo on one of the nails, but it wasn't turning out, so I covered the nail with rhinestones.
I just kept this look to the Barbie pink colors, and picked some stamping plate designs that looked Barbie related. The heels reminded me of Barbie's shoes. I loved those, but they were always getting lost. And the nail polish design looked cute and girly like Barbie. I also wanted to use the new Bundle Monster plate collection I just got in the nail. And of course, I'm going to use a cabochon any chance I get.
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Pixie Slicks
- Wet n Wild - Frosted Fuchsia
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-213 (shoes)
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-619 (nail polish)
- Rubber stamper
- Pink bow cabochon
- Pink iridescent rhinestones
- Krazy Glue
- Base and top coats
I just got a new lightbox and tried taking the pictorial pics in it. As you can see, I still have some trial and error to figure out as far as the lighting goes. To create this look:
- Apply a light pink base color.
- Stamp the shoe design (BM-213) on the index, and the nail polish design (BM-619) on the pinky using Frosted Fuchsia.
- Cover the middle finger with pink iridescent rhinestones. Add a single rhinestone to the base of the thumb.
- Glue a pink bow cabochon to the middle of the ring finger.