It's that time of year! Time to break out the holiday sweaters. Today, I went with my family to cut down our Christmas tree, and it was definitely sweater weather. It was cold, rainy, but also cheerful considering the activity. I painted these nails using +Bundle Monster nail stamps to create a sweatery feel.
- Wet n Wild - Black Crème
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
- Ulta - On Taupe of the World
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Angelic White
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Black Noir
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-H01 (reindeer and snowflake)
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-404 (geometric vertical lines)
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-603 (full geometric/Aztec background)
- Rubber stamper
- 2mm and 3mm black round studs
- Base and top coats
This is a really easy design since it only involves some basic stamping. To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - index and ring in On Taupe of the World, middle in black, and pinky and thumb in white. I wanted a neutral color scheme, but this would look extra festive with some red and green.
- Stamp the designs on each nail - geometric vertical design (BM-404) with black stamping polish on the index, reindeer (BM-H01) with white stamping polish on the middle, full geometric/Aztec (BM-603) with white stamping polish on the ring, and snowflake (BM-H01) with black stamping polish on the pinky.
- Apply a 2mm and 3mm black round stud to the base of the thumb.