Owls are one of the coolest birds of prey in my opinion. They have amazing hearing and night vision, and can turn their heads almost completely around. I did a neutral look with this mani for fall, and to match the owl colorings.
- Ulta - Mud Pie
- Ulta - On Taupe of the World
- Orly - Luxe
- Petites Color Fever - Vintage Gray
- Maybelline Color Show - Dust of Bronze
- Revlon Dark Pleasures - Talk Dirty
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
- Nail art brush
- 3mm gold square studs
- Base and top coat
This is a fairly easy look to create since the freehand painting is pretty simple. To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - from thumb to pinky: Dust of Bronze, Vintage Gray, Luxe, On Taupe of the World, and Mud Pie.
- Use a nail art brush and white polish to paint the owl on the ring finger. Start by painting a bean shape by the base of the nail. This will become the face. Then paint little V's below for feathers.
- Add a 3mm gold square stud to the base of all other nails, and seal on with top coat.
- To finish the owl, use a nail art brush and Talk Dirty to paint the eyes and beak.