Winter means cold, ice, snow, and seals! This seal stamped nail art features studs, pearls, and an icy glitter accent nail.
- Wet n Wild - French White Creme
- Charming Charlie - Mint-4 Each Other
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Straight Up Black
- Base and top coats
- Creative Shop stamping plate - 37 (seals)
- Blue pearl stud
- Black round studs
- It's So Easy light blue glitter powder
- Nail art brush
I'm trying out these glitter pots again. Today's glitter as a super fine glitter dust, and none of it fell off like the slightly larger glitter :) To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - index and middle in white, ring finger in mint, pinky and thumb in black.
- Use black stamping polish to stamp the seals on the ring finger.
- Add two black studs to the base of the index finger, and a blue pearl to the base of the pinky.
- Add another coat of mint polish to the ring finger, and while wet, dip nail in light blue glitter powder pot. Use a nail art brush to dust the excess glitter from around the edges. Tip: Don't get the polish too close to your skin. You want to leave space for the glitter and avoid too much glitter getting stuck in your nail creases.