This acid washed effect is super easy to create with just a little piece of plastic wrap.
Still working my way through the Urban Distressed line of Artistic Nail Design's Spring 2017 Collection. Today's polish, Acid Washed Angel, is a pale pink creme. Like all the polishes in this line, it is slightly iridescent. It isn't super shimmery, but it adds just a little something extra.
- Artistic Nail Design - Acid Washed Angel
- Artistic Nail Design - Denimist
- Madam Glam - Underground Queen
- Plastic wrap
- Light blue rhinestones
The plastic wrap technique is also good for an easy marbled effect. To create this look:
- Apply the base color using Acid Washed Angel.
- Scrunch up a piece of plastic wrap, and use it to dab light and dark blue polish on each nail. It is helpful to dab the plastic wrap on a piece of paper before dabbing on the nails. This takes off some of the polish so it doesn't go on so thick.
- Add a light blue rhinestone to the tip of each nail.