Flannel shirts are a grunge staple. But these are "Glammed Up Grunge" nails, so I added some leather and chain to "glam up" these plaid, grunge inspired nails.
- Artistic Colour Revolution - Glammed Up Grundge
- Bundle Monster stamping lacquer - Straight Up Black
- Pretty Woman - leather kit
- Born Pretty Store - stamping plate - QA96 (plaid)
- Gold metal chain
- Gold star stud
- Gold chain
- Krazy Glue
If you've never used chain before, it can be a little tricky to place. It tends to get a little twisted as you're laying it down, but once on, it looks pretty amazing. To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - pinky in black (I used a leather textured polish), the rest in Glammed Up Grunge.
- Using black stamping polish, stamp a plaid design on the middle and ring fingers.
- Glue a gold star stud to the base of the pinky, and glue gold chain along one side of the index finger.