I don't know about you, but Starbucks gets me through life. As an insomniac and a busy attorney, I pretty much run on caffeine. These nails are inspired by the Starbucks logo.
- Wet n Wild - French White Creme
- NCLA - These Grades Are Just A Jumping Off Point
- H&M - green glitter
- Base and top coats
- Wavy nail vinyls
- Nail art brush
At first, I was going to paint the lady from the Starbucks logo, but (1) the waves are easier, and (2) the design isn't overtly "Starbucks." To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - index and ring in white, the rest in dark green.
- Use wavy nail vinyls to create two green wavy lines on the side of the ring finger.
- Use a nail art brush to paint a white star on the base of the middle finger. It should be a little off center.
- Apply a few coats of glittery green polish to the pinky.