This is my first attempt at a dotticure. It is a really simple look to create. You just need some dotting tools and any nail art newbie can get this look.
- Kleancolor - Tahiti Sunset
- Wet n Wild - Black Crème
- San Francisco Giants - Orange
- Sally Hansen - White On
- Small, medium, and large dotting tools
- Base and top coats
To create these dotted digits:
- Apply the base colors - ring finger in orange, the rest in black
- Apply a few coats of Tahiti Sunset to the ring finger.
- Use a large dotting tool to dot various dots around the base of the nails - orange and white dots on the black nails, and white and black dots on the orange nail.
- Use a medium dotting tool to dot the centers of the existing dots - orange inside the white dots, black inside the orange dots, and white inside the black dots.
- Repeat the process of step 4, using a small dotting tool.