Day 20 of the #BundleMonster #MonsterScream challenge was "orange and black." Since I've done a few straight orange and black looks already this month, I decided to add some pastels as well. My +Bundle Monster element is the candy cabochon.
I saw this design online, but there wasn't a watermark so I'm not sure who to credit. If this is your design, please let me know! I love it. I changed it up a little with the candy nail since I needed a Bundle Monster product in the design.
- Wet n Wild - Sunny Side Up
- Wet n Wild - Black Crème
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Lacey Lilac
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mint Sorbet
- Sally Hansen XTreme Wear - White On
- Candy cabochon
- Nail art brush
- Dotting tools
- Krazy Glue
- Base and top coats
Pastels mixed with the traditional orange and black color scheme, adds a cute factor to the normally spooky nails. To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - thumb and middle in Sunny Side Up, index and ring in Lacey Lilac, and pinky in Mint Sorbet.
- Use a nail art brush and black polish to paint all the black details. Two black stars on the index and ring fingers, black drip on the middle, black stripes on the pinky, and two black bats on the thumb.
- Paint two white ghosts on the index finger, then use a dotting tool for the white dots on the index, ring, and thumb.
- Paint two black ovals for the ghosts' eyes and dot the centers of some of the dots with Lacey Lilac.
- Add white highlight marks to the ghosts' eyes.
- Glue the candy cabochon on the ring finger.