Trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. :) Day 15 of the #BundleMonster #MonsterScream challenge is "trick-or-treat." I used a +Bundle Monster nail plate for the "trick-or-treat" nail, and a black bow cabochon. Add a candy corn nail and some dots, and you have a cute black and orange mani for Halloween.
- San Francisco Giants - Orange
- Sinful Colors - UFO
- Ulta - Sun-Sational
- Sally Hansen - White On
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Black Noir
- Bundle Monster stamping lacquer - BM-H07 (trick-or-treat)
- Rubber stamper
- Dotting tool
- Black bow cabochon
- Masking tape
- Krazy Glue
- Base and top coats
No one can refuse candy to these cute claws. To create this look:
- Apply an orange base color.
- Add one coat of UFO to the ring finger and thumb.
- Use black polish and a dotting tool to dot the pinky.
- Use black polish to stamp trick-or-treat (BM-H07) on the middle finger.
- Cut a wide strip of masking tape and affix it to the index finger. Paint the base in yellow, and the tip in white, then remove the tape. Now it looks like candy corn! Ta-da!
- Glue black bow cabochon to the ring finger.