I love Christmas, and I love Disney, so I combined the two themes in this mani. Finally getting around to another red/green mani too.
This is on the "simpler" side for my freehand painting, but I was short on time. I baked for four hours straight today! My family holiday party is tomorrow so I had a lot to get done.
- Wet n Wild - Red Red
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Kelp Out
- Wet n Wild Fergie - No Place Like Home
- Sinful Colors - Holiday Rebel
- Sally Hansen - White On
- Wet n Wild - Black Crème
- Nail art brush
- Dotting tool
- 2mm and 3mm green round studs
- Mickey Mouse rhinestone charm
- Nail striping tape
- Krazy Glue
- Base and top coats
This makes me want to go to Disneyland. If you've never gone there during the holidays, I highly suggest it. To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - thumb and ring finger in red, the rest in green.
- Thumb - Apply one coat of Holiday Rebel. Add two 2mm green round studs and one 3mm stud to the base of the nail, in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head.
- Index - Using a nail art brush and black polish, paint a Mickey head on the tip. Add a red triangle for a Santa hat using No Place Like Home. Lastly, paint a white brim and pom pom on the Santa hat.
- Middle - Using a large dotting tool, add three red dots vertically down the center of the nail. Use a smaller dotting tool to add two dots ("ears") to each of the larger dots.
- Ring - Glue the Mickey charm on the nail.
- Pinky - Add vertical nail striping tape to the nail, paint red, and remove the tape.
Here's another shot where you can see the thumb too.