I've seen a lot of cute black and white Christmas themed nails, so I decided to try one of my own. I chose simplistic stamped designs of a Christmas tree forest and a sweater pattern. For the other nails, I added a present nail and some glitter and studs.
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White on
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Black Noir
- Sephora O.P.I. - To The Glitter End!
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-H02 (trees)
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-211 (sweater pattern)
- Rubber stamper
- Black bow charm
- Krazy Glue
- Nail striping tape
- Gunmetal faceted stud
If you don't feel like dealing with nail tape for the present nail, you can use a nail art brush and freehand a vertical line. To create this look:
- Apply a white base color.
- Stamp the tree design (BM-H02) with black stamping polish on the middle finger, and the sweater pattern (BM-211) across the pinky.
- Add a glitter gradient to the index finger using To The Glitter End!
- Use nail tape to create a thick vertical line down the ring finger, then paint in with black polish and remove the tape.
- Apply a gunmetal faceted stud to the base of the thumb.
- Glue a bow charm to the ring finger to complete the present nail.