It's December, so you know what that means...time for lots of winter and holiday themed nails! First up is an Ice Queen look. This mani has a little bit of everything - stamping, glitter, rhinestones, studs, and crackle finish.
The look is inspired by a design by @natashaharton I saw on Instagram. I changed it up a little with the crackle polish and rhinestones on the snowflakes. She had really cool clear acrylic tips that looked like ice, but that is out of my league.
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Fanta-sea
- Ulta - Glacier
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Angelic White
- Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat - Snow Blast
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-H02 (snowflakes)
- Rubber stamper
- Iridescent rhinestones
- Clear rhinestones
- White round studs
- Base and top coats
I wish my nails were longer for this look, but I've been having a lot of breaks lately so I had to file them down. :( To create this look:
- Apply the base color. Use three coats of Glacier on the index and ring fingers, and then one coat that only goes up 90% of the nail on the middle, pinky, and thumb.
- Apply a blue glitter gradient to the tips of the middle, pinky, and thumb, using Fanta-sea.
- Apply the crackle white polish half-way up the index, ring, and thumb.
- Use white stamping polish to stamp the snowflakes (BM-H02) on the middle finger and pinky.
- Add a mix of iridescent and clear rhinestones and white rounds studs in different sizes, across the edge of the crackle polish on the index, ring, and thumb.
- Add a small clear rhinestone to the center of each of the snowflakes. Seal everything on with top coat.
Here's one where you can see my thumb.