Hope all you good little girls and boys left out some milk and cookies last night for Santa. :) I love Christmas! December went by way too fast, so I had to do one more red and green mani for the season.
- Wet n Wild - Red Red
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
- Sinful Colors - Call You Later
- Wet n Wild Fergie - No Place Like Home
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Angelic White
- Sinful Colors - Holiday Rebel
- Base and top coats
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-214 (reindeer)
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-614 (milk and cookies)
- Rubber stamper
- Nail art brush
- Masking tape
- Various red, green, and clear rhinestones in different sizes
To create this look:
- Apply the base colors - index and ring in red, and the rest in white.
- Apply a couple coats of Holiday Rebel to the pinky, one coat of Call You Later to the index, and a mix of the two polishes to the thumb.
- Stamp the reindeer (BM-214) on the index finger using white stamping polish, and stamp the milk and cookies (BM-614) on the ring finger.
- Use a nail art brush and red polish to paint a spiral on the middle finger. There should be five red sections and five white.
- Go over the red spiral sections with No Place Like Home to add some glitter.
- Add a mix of various red, green, and clear rhinestones to the base of the pinky.
- Use masking tape to section off a triangle on the tip of the thumb, and paint it red.
Now drink some eggnog, open all your presents, and spend time with those you love today! Merry Christmas everyone!