It is that time of year! One of the many things I love about October...Halloween themed nails! Get ready for a month of it! There are so many October nail challenges. I'm going to try to do as many as I can. First up is pumpkins :)
- Wet n Wild - French White Creme
- Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect - Mandarin Mantra
- Wild and Crazy - Renatka
- Wet n Wild Fast Dry - SaGreena The Teenage Witch
- Nail art brush
- Base and top coats
To create this festive look:
- Apply a white base color.
- Paint the pumpkins using Mandarin Mantra, a glittery orange polish. You can use the brush attached to the polish...no nail art brush needed, but you can use one if you want. Use the brush to paint two humps and fill in the tips.
- Using a nail art brush and a darker orange polish, shade the pumpkins.