"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?" The second nail design in my Disney series is Merida from Brave. My freehand painting didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to, so I don't think it really looks like Merida. But I painted it with my left hand! If you take that into consideration, then it seems a lot better.
The polish, Celtic Fire, is from the Fiery Spirit set like the Mulan polish. It is a bright orange like Merida's hair.
- Beautifully Disney Fiery Spirit set - Celtic Fire
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Black Noir
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Liquid Gold
- Base and top coats
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-606 (triangles and arrows)
- Rubber stamper
- Nail art brush
Merida is freehand, while the rest is stamping. Since the gold stamping is subtle, the double stamping with the black triangles adds a little something extra. To create this look:
- Apply an orange base color with Celtic Fire.
- Using a nail art brush and black polish or paint, paint Merida on the middle finger.
- Stamp the triangle design (BM-606) with black stamping polish on the rest of the nails.
- Stamp the arrow design (BM-606) with gold stamping polish over the same nails from the previous step. It was hard to get a good pic, but you can see the effect really well here on my thumb.
"Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it."