Today is New Year's Eve, but I can still make a Disney mani work. The third look in my Disney series is Cinderella. Like New Year's Eve, Cinderella's fun and magic ends at midnight.
Cinderella's polish, Off To The Ball, is from the Wickedly Beautiful set of the Beautifully Disney polishes.
- Beautifully Disney Wickedly Beautiful set - Off To The Ball
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Iced Silver
- Ulta - Frosted
- Ulta - Moody Blues
- Base and top coats
- White acrylic paint
- Nail art brush
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-H14 (fireworks)
- Rubber stamper
- Iridescent round rhinestones
- Iridescent oval rhinestone
- Makeup sponge
This is another left hand painted look. It turned out okay, but not as nice as I would have liked. I may have to do my Disney looks on my left hand only so I can paint them with my right, and then do stamping and other stuff on my right. We'll see. But to create this look:
- Apply a blue base color with Off To The Ball.
- Paint the glass slipper on the middle finger. Start by creating vertical gradients on both sides of the nail with Moody Blues. Using a nail art brush and white acrylic paint, paint the glass slipper. Thin the paint so it appears transparent, and then paint the edges in solid paint. Add some glitter from Frosted to the slipper to make it shimmer a little.
- Add rhinestones to the index and pinky. Cover the entire index finger with small round iridescent rhinestones, and add a large oval rhinestone to the pinky.
- Stamp fireworks (BM-H14) on the ring finger and thumb using Iced Silver.
Happy New Year everyone!