This is a super easy look to create. Just a makeup sponge and some polish, and you get a cool watercolor effect under the stamped zebra stripes.
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
- Charming Charlie - Mint-4 Each Other
- Maybelline Color Show - Pink Shock
- Wet n Wild Fergie - Miami Spirit
- Bundle Monster Stamping Lacquer - Angelic White
- Base and top coats
- Makeup sponge
- Bundle Monster stamping plate - BM-223 (zebra stripes)
- Rubber stamper
This design looks great with or without the stamping. There's a pic sans stamping at the bottom of the post. To create this look:
- Apply a white base color
- Use a wet makeup sponge and dab on Mint-4 Each Other, Pink Shock, and Miami Spirit, all over each nail. You don't have to wait for colors to dry, and it works best if you keep layering the sponged colors on top of each other.
- Apply a layer of clear top coat before stamping since sponging can make the nails a little textured.
- Stamp the zebra stripes (BM-223) on each nail with white stamping polish.